Thursday, September 18, 2008

Androgyny in Mulberry ad

So I was flipping through a magazine, and i came across a Mulberry ad that i found interesting. The ad was for some new bags that looked pretty cool, but I was more intrigued by the models..
Photobucket
I couldn't tell if the model at the top left side was a guy or gal, i did a double take. I seriously stared at this picture for half an hour, it drove me crazy!! I mean ( lets refer to subject as IT for now) IT looks pretty flat chested, but so are the other models! IT has short hair but so does the model next to IT! I felt like mullberry was playing a game with me... Then i gave up guessing and turned to page..ahh answer revealed
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket

IT, IS a guy! haha mullberry, ahh androgyny how it amuses me.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

The guy kinda look like a girl...